[Equest-users] 2 Pipe Loops

Brian Fountain bfountain at greensim.com
Sun Jan 22 09:06:23 PST 2023

Omer

It seems to me that a loop-to-loop heat pump would better represent the system you are describing.   It can feed hot water and chilled water loops rather than requiring a 2-pipe loop to dictate whether it is in heating or cooling mode.   Further,  it can respond to the higher of the heating or cooling loop loads.

Brian