[Equest-users] 2 Pipe Loops

Haberl, Jeff jhaberl at tamu.edu
Sun Jan 22 08:28:11 PST 2023

Hello Omer:

FYI, I'd check the "samp" files, and/or other files on the DOE-2 web site that come with DOE-2.2. These are supposed to have examples of all the different types of systems.

Jeff

Jeff S. Haberl, Ph.D., P.E.inactive, FASHRAE,FIBPSA

Department of Architecture

Texas A&M University

College Station, TX 77845-3581

Office: 979-845-6507, Lab: 979-845-6065