[Equest-users] Bad building component

Pasha Korber pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 08:29:30 PDT 2022

Thanks Ethan for that feedback-  what you stated makes sense.  I was able
to move past the error in another copy of the file and recreating all the
systems one-by-one to make sure nothing was stopping the calculation run,
but I'll go back to the original file with the error and see if I can find
where that is happening.  And thank you soo much for sending the VRF file
too.  This will be helpful.  I don't think I've seen this before, so I
really appreciate this additional information.

Cheers,
Pasha Korber
Ph 308-763-1593