[Equest-users] water calculation in arena

Malik Taha malik.taha72 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 06:30:25 PDT 2022

Dears ,

I need help to calculation , I tried many times but doesnt work and match
the water bill

I have this case
I have 1879 m3 in 2021usage ( this number from bill )

*We also have part-time employees in winter that work 15 to 20 hours per
week so I’ve counted them as .5 each and added to numbers below.*

·        Number of Full Time Equivalent Employees

o   Summer

§  Male: 6

§  Female: 5

o   Winter

§  Male: 7

§  Female: 2.5

o   Spring

§  Male: 6

§  Female: 5

ICE RENTAL MONTHS (approx. 8 months):

                - Average number of weekly floods = 60

                - Average amount of weekly visitors = 4,100

FLOOR RENTAL MONTHS (approx. 3 months):

                - Average number of weekly floods = 0

                - Average amount of weekly visitors = 750

W/C - Standard - Liquid   10
Urinal - low Flow   2
Urinal - Standard   2
Sink - With Aerator   5
Sink - Without Aerator  -no sensor  5
Sink - Not in Washroom - With Aerator   2
Custodian Sink   1
Fountain   1
Fountain   1
Shower - Low Flow   13
Fountain    1
Fountain    1

Could some one help to Calculate accurate usage number of  FFTE please ?

Best Regards
Malik