[Equest-users] SIM report for annual water consumption?

Sharad Kumar sharadcapricious at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 00:11:39 PDT 2020

Hi Phil, The way that I am thinking about is the option to get the result
on the basis of eQuest software back calculations. The calculation on which
DHW outputs are based is the formulae  Q= 500X GPM X delta T. Now to get
the GPM or the actual flow one will have to deter the Q or the total heat
across the DHW in Btuh. From the heat delta T across the DHW one will come
to know the delta T across the DHW in degree Fahrenheit. Now from the basic
formula Q= 500 XGPM X delta T knowing the two factors GPM and delta T one
can easily determine GPM across the DWH.
As per my experience the energy simulation software are based on these easy
back calculations of which one is above here. From this Gallon per minute
(GPM) or the flow is got ahead. Thanks and Regards, Sharad.Kumar Freelancer
India