[Equest-users] Hourly space temperature after cooling

Joe Huang yjhuang at whiteboxtechnologies.com
Mon Mar 25 13:35:07 PDT 2019

Paul, others,

Being an old DOE-2 user, I would recommend getting the hourly reports for zone
temperature, setpoint temperature,  and cooling load, and then aggregating these by hour
of day and month, i.e., get 12 average hourly profiles by month, which would tell you
what's going on. I don't know if there's an hourly report variable for unmet load, but it
should be detectable as hours where the zone temperature exceeds the setpoint
temperature.  I know how to set up hourly reports in DOE-2, but  don't know how can be
done in eQUEST.

Joe

Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.