[Equest-users] Zones with different roof height on same floor

equest user equestuser00 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 23:05:06 PDT 2018

Hi David,

That was a great detailed explanation. Thank you very much. I agree on the
point you mentioned about putting extra effort in modeling the building's
Envelope in eQUEST.

Also that was a great model you created !!!  Mine has some of the features
common to your's too which include parapet walls. Great way of modelling
parapet walls using Building shades.

Thanks a lot.

Tejas.