[Equest-users] Zones with different roof height on same floor

Jing Hong hongjing.shirley at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 15:01:51 PDT 2018

Hi Tejas,

I had a similar project like yours. I tried to make different shells with
different heights at the first place and the simulation output didn't make
sense. Then I tried to make one shell in the Wizard Data Edit, and then
switch to Detailed Data Edit. In the Building Shell tab, I edited the
height in Floor Properties. If there are some zones with different height.
You may need to create new exterior or interior walls to fix it. The model
turned out very well.
[image: image.png]

Jing