[Equest-users] RECOMMENDATIONS

Effiong Edentekhe figoinc at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 08:03:52 PST 2018

Thank you very much Mr. Joe for your response to my questions. I have taken
note of all that you have recommended.

I am grateful and will work with that.

Please I will like to ask further if there's a document or anything that
can give me the comprehensive information I will need to get from the
church buildings in order to successfully carry out the energy simulation
on eQUEST?

I have a questionnaire already prepared for the survey of the chosen church
buildings but I want to make sure I am not leaving any information out so I
don't have to start going back to the churches a second time. I will really
appreciate your help with this.

If I have further questions or encounter any difficulty while using the
software, I will let you know.

Thank you again.

Effiong Edentekhe
+2348032327091