[Equest-users] Equipment Load

Jing Hong hongjing.shirley at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 16:37:59 PST 2018

Dear All,

I have a question regarding the internal load.

Under the Equipment tab of the internal load, there are two tables. One is
Equipment and another is Internal Energy Sources. For my project with a
kitchen serving 5 hours daily, how to input the power? For example, based
on the specification sheets, we have 26.5 W/sqft input power density
for electricity, and 474,000 Btu/hr for gas equipment. However, it will
make the cooling load so huge for cooling systems.
Does anyone know how eQuest convert energy input to cooling load? Did I
fill the tables right?

[image: image.png]

Thank you!
Jing