[Equest-users] Equipment Load

Paul Diglio paul.diglio at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 18 04:38:15 PST 2018

Jing:

Usually there is an exhaust hood with makeup air in the kitchen.  If this is true, then you need to estimate how much heat is actually transmitted to the space compared to how much heat is expelled through the hood.  This should lower your cooling load.

Paul Diglio
87 Fairmont Avenue
New Haven, CT  06513