[Equest-users] New eQuest VRF capabilities - Questions - custom BDLDialogs.txt file

Bishop, Bill bbishop at pathfinder-ea.com
Thu Dec 13 12:48:43 PST 2018

Paul,
Glad to help! Many of the eQUEST installation files are .txt, .dat, .ini or other files that can be opened in a text editor. Most of what I’ve learned about eQUEST that wasn’t in the help files and other documentation, I’ve learned by looking through those files. That, and thousands of hours of modeling effort…
~Bill

William Bishop, PE, BEMP, BEAP, CEM, LEED AP
Senior Energy Engineer

[Pathfinder-EA-logo-2]T: (585) 698-1956                        F: (585) 325-6005
bbishop at pathfinder-ea.com<mailto:wbishop at pathfinder-ea.com>        www.pathfinder-ea.com<http://www.pathfinder-ea.com/>
134 South Fitzhugh Street
Rochester, NY 14608               [cid:image005.png at 01D492FB.125FC5A0]         Ask me why Carbon Fee & Dividend may be right for you.