[Equest-users] equest model loses all info

Paul Diglio via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Thu Sep 14 05:28:59 PDT 2017

Matthew:
If you have a valid .inp file you can use that to open the project.  Note, there will be 2 .inp files listed in the directory, one will be 0 kb and one will be some other size.  Don't use the 0 kb file.
Launch eQuest, then choose select existing project.
When the window opens go to the bottom right where is says equest files (*.pd2) and use the drop down button to select the BDL input files (*.inp) and choose that.  The click on the valid .inp file.

The project should open correctly and make a new .pd2 file when you rename the project and save it.

Good luck.
 Paul Diglio
87 Fairmont Avenue
New Haven, CT 06513