[Equest-users] equest model loses all info

Daric Adair via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed Sep 13 14:29:29 PDT 2017

By any chance, is the 5gb file one that has a .pdl extension? I’ve had sporadic issue where that blows up, but then slows everything way down….especially if working from a central server.

The element to check is open the .inp and .pd2 file with a text editor and determine of those are blank, or if they have information in them.  If these aren’t blank I’m guessing the .pdl’s files might be the culprit, if they are blank…then you may have a new one for me…

Thanks,
DARIC R ADAIR PE, C.E.M.
Mechanical Engineer, Energy Analyst

Henderson Engineers