[Equest-users] equest model loses all info

Matthew Matthew via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed Sep 13 09:44:33 PDT 2017

I've had this problem a few times:  I'll be working on building my model.
I save it, close eQuest, but when I reopen the file, it is completely
blank.  I'm not sure if this is relevant but just in case it is: There are
a 73 files in the eQuest project folder.  One of them is 5GB in size.   If
anyone has had this problem, and knows of how to get my model back, I'd
really appreciate finding out how you fixed the problem. Thanks