[Equest-users] equest model loses all info

Nicholas Caton via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Thu Sep 14 08:07:31 PDT 2017

Also in the scenario Daric described – you can feel comfortable deleting the *.pdl (log file) if it ever grows to large proportions like that.  I haven’t run into that issue in some time now, and it may be something specific to certain equest version/builds.

[cid:image001.png at 01D32D41.45729E20]
Nick Caton, P.E., BEMP
  Senior Energy Engineer
  Regional Energy Engineering Manager