[Equest-users] Pkg VAV - General Question - Ventilation

Keith Swartz via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Mon Jan 30 06:35:41 PST 2017

Mike,

The program is accounting for the density of the air at the elevation of the project site compared to density at sea level. To make the output airflows match you input airflows, you need to change the elevation to zero.

In the "Project & Site" module, click on "Site Data" along the left side. In the "Site Properties" window that pops up, and in the "Basic Specifications" tab, enter "0" for Altitude.
[cid:image003.jpg at 01D27AD3.D5BCE420]

Keith Swartz, PE | Senior Energy Engineer
Seventhwave
608.210.7123 seventhwave.org