[Equest-users] Pkg VAV - General Question - Ventilation

Nathan Miller via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Mon Jan 30 06:03:24 PST 2017

Is your weather-file-location at a high elevation? I think eQUEST assumes all input CFM are at standard atmospheric pressure (aka- sea level) and adjust the flows to compensate for decreasing pressure at higher elevations.

I *think* you can manually adjust the elevation to undo this adjustment, but I'm not sure what other impacts it might have on the simulation.

Nathan Miller, PE, LEED AP BD+C - Mechanical Engineer/Senior Energy Analyst
RUSHING | O 206-285-7100 | C 207-650-3942
www.rushingco.com<http://www.rushingco.com/>