[Equest-users] Pkg VAV - General Question - Ventilation

Mike Schaefer via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Sat Jan 28 14:18:03 PST 2017

I'm modeling a Pkgd Var Vol rooftop unit with VAV boxes in eQUEST version 3.65 and I have a ventilation issue. The issue is this...

Although I enter an Air Flow rate in cfm for each VAV box, the program insists on increasing my cfm by 1.05% when I run a simulation. I can't seem to force the program to model the ventilation cfm that I've entered. How can I stop eQUEST for increasing by hardwired ventilation cfm? What factors do I need to modify to run a simulation with the ventilation quantities for my scheduled cfm?

thanks,

Michael Schaefer - P.E.*, LEED AP

Licensed in Kansas, Missouri, and Colorado