[Equest-users] Pkg VAV - General Question - Ventilation

Robin Thornton via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Mon Jan 30 10:42:47 PST 2017

Michael,

If you are referring to the CFMs in the SV-A report being 5 % higher than what you input, check the Altitude Factor in the same report. Your inputs into eQuest are in standard CFM (i.e. at sea level), while the reports are in site CFM (i.e. at site altitude). So if your altitude factor is > 1.0, the reported airflows will be higher than your inputs. You can check by selecting an alternative location at sea level.

Regards,
Robin

Robin Thornton, CMVP, CEM, LEED AP BD+C
Associate