[Equest-users] Airflow Schedule based on Occupancy - switch statements and symbol values

Chris Jones via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed Oct 26 07:20:17 PDT 2016

The DOE22Vol3-Topics_48y.pdf manual includes a section on keyword expressions. You can find all the functions and the abbreviations in that section. #SV is for SymValue, for example.

Christopher Jones, P. Eng.
Rowan Williams Davies & Irwin Inc.
Consulting Engineers & Scientists
901 King Street West, Suite 400, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 3H5