[Equest-users] Help needed regarding results.

Sitha mahalakshmi Pathuri via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Sun May 15 00:47:45 PDT 2016

Hello Every one ,

Thank you very much for your valuable support.

I have switched on day lighting and tried to take in multiple zones to
increase the no of sensor points.

But yet the comparative analysis results are pretty much the same.I
couldn't trace out the defect.
I will go through The GRIHA guideline as well .

Thank you,
Sitha.