[Equest-users] Help needed regarding results.

Sharad Kumar via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Sat May 14 21:25:29 PDT 2016

Hi Sitha,

I mean you are trying to analyse the WWR based analysis on different
facades.
Try configuring out different percentages of glazing percentage of the wall
on different facades and analyse it.
If one has to get the same overall load then one can increase equipment or
lighting load by iterating it.
For purpose you can have different WWR on different facades.
As per me in Northern hemisphere of the globe one can get the best as
facade as North west which can have the best  varying WWR and South or
south west as worst facade which can have least varying WWR.
For reference you can have a look at the GRIHA guideline volume-3 as it has
that section which has window glazing and WWR based insolation and other
discussions.

So as per me if you have to take least amount of WWR then choose south-west.

*Thanks,*
Sharad.Kumar|Engineer.
Green Horizon Consulting LLP.
Gurgaon.