[Equest-users] Help needed regarding results.

k bk via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Fri May 13 07:44:58 PDT 2016

It is really going to depend on the location of the daylight sensor in
relation to the window. If changing the window dimensions does not effect
the light falling on the sensor it will not have an impact on it. You could
try putting two sensors in the space at different depths.

If you want to perform a much more detailed analysis you should look into
Daysim (*www.daysim.com/*
<https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#>
)