[Equest-users] Simulation of a Steel Deck + concrete for an office building in eQuest 3.65

Sharad Kumar sharadcapricious at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 04:48:01 PDT 2016

Hi Jose,

I think you can have a near around measure with the slab thickness and
steel deck configuration. The major concept in energy simulation  to have a
basic slab thickness is to derive the basic conductance of the slab so have
a basic understanding of the slab configuration, thickness and eQUEST
inputs.
The major issue can be the slab thickness.You can configure the slab
conductance by having mere slab thicknesses.The concrete slab is helping to
derive the conductance and heat transfer. There are certain U value
calculators which helps in deriving the conductance in excel. But the slab
thickness is going to have the major issue.
This may also help you in configuring the needs.

Thanks,
Sharad.Kumar
Green Horizon Consulting LLP
Gurgaon.

Today's Topics:

   1. Simulation of a Steel Deck + concrete for an office building
      in eQuest 3.65 (Jos? Luis Berm?dez Alcocer)
   2. Hot Water for Boilers with LP Gas for office building in
      Mexico City using eQuest 3.65 (Jos? Luis Berm?dez Alcocer)
   3. Re: Simulation of a Steel Deck + concrete for an office
      building in eQuest 3.65 (John Aulbach)