[Equest-users] Hot Water for Boilers with LP Gas for office building in Mexico City using eQuest 3.65

José Luis Bermúdez Alcocer beralco at yahoo.com.mx
Sat Mar 26 20:20:36 PDT 2016

To whom it may concern:
The office building is located in Mexico City.  I am thinking about using a series of boilers to heat water for the system.  (It is not an hydronic system.)  I need to use LP Gas as the fuel.  I am checking the help command in eQuest and the only options I have is either "gas" or electricity.  I assume that "gas" stands for natural gas.  How can I simulate the LP Gas to use for the boilers?  Has anybody done something similar?  Any comments will be highly appreciated!

Kind regards,
Jose Luis Bermudez Alcocer, Ph.D., M.Arch., B.Arch.