[Equest-users] Help in finding a reference on the use of eQUEST for LEED submittals

Joe Huang via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Fri Dec 9 13:00:09 PST 2016

I'm in the process of writing a report on the use of various software tools for ZNE
building design.  I recall a report 5-10 years that documented the use of different
programs for LEED submittals, wtih eQUEST being the predominant program, at least at the
time of that report.  I keep thinking it was from the the USGBC, but I've not been  able
not to find any clear reference on my PC.

Can anyone help me out by pointing me to the report that I'm thinking?

Thanks.

Joe

Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.