[Equest-users] Help in finding a reference on the use of eQUEST for LEED submittals

umesh atre via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Sun Dec 11 06:19:59 PST 2016

The following reports come to mind that relate to comparison of different
modeling programs; neither touching upon the LEED aspect though per my
knowledge:

http://gundog.lbl.gov/dirpubs/2005/05_compare.pdf
http://aceee.org/files/proceedings/2014/data/papers/11-203.pdf

I have seen a course on the USGBC site related to this topic, however
haven't tried it yet:
http://www.usgbc.org/education/sessions/comparing-energy-modeling-programs-10148587?share=no&uid=1479806