[Equest-users] Load Reports

Sharad Kumar via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue Aug 16 04:43:08 PDT 2016

Hi Saif,

I will like to mention that PS-C is equipment load reports and PV-A is
chiller plant design parameters based cooling capacity. So if there is some
relation then there can be some connections in hours to be multiplied with
the equipment loads to get the cooling capacity of the plant loads as the
units are in MBtu and MBtuh.

But the real PV-A report analyses is like it is the auto-sized parameter
based and with the input of flow and the temperature difference of cooling
plant configuration based cooling capacity, the cooling capacity is
determined. The formula can be 500 X GPM X delta T. GPM is the cooling
plant water flow and delta T is loop design temperature difference. The
default temperature difference is 10 °F.

I don't have any sort-ful idea of PS-C analyses.It can be TR of the
chillers.

*Thanks,*
Sharad.