[Equest-users] Load Reports

Saif A via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue Aug 16 09:05:12 PDT 2016

what I am looking at in the PS-C report is the peak load which
is 2852.1 KBTU/HR, while the chiller size in the PV-A report is 5.09
MBTU/HR for some reason eQUEST is over sizing the chiller capacity by two
times. Also it does not allow me to input the chiller capacity manually in
the detailed mode.

Thank you,
Saif