[Equest-users] DX package for multi-zones

Sharad Kumar via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Mon Aug 15 02:54:43 PDT 2016

Hi Saif,

For rectifying the unmet load hours you can do the following things:

1. Limit the number of zones per DX Package.
2. Just make the thermostat to proportional.
3. Just make the thermostat range 8 degree F. This makes the comfort
condition from midst of the design condition to made enhanced abroad.
4. Just try to make the most high unmet load hour yielding or may be the
most un-comfort to the control zone.
5. Make the DX HVAC having small zones as control zones. These can be
unsatisfied ones.
6. Offset the thermostat schedule during off hours to more extremes.
7. For least mischievous ways one can deter the design conditions and
thermostat schedules to some limits but this should be done under and by
some supervised  authority.

*Thanks.*
Sharad.