[Equest-users] Wall Construction

steven rutter stevenrutterjr at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 12:35:01 PDT 2009

I am modeling a school that is going for LEED and currently having trouble
when trying to have it comply.  The building is in CA and needs to meet the
T-24 compliance as well.  When I run the compliance analysis, it does not
comply because of the wall and roof construction were not checked off in the
detailed mode.  However, when I check off the T-24 in the detailed mode, the
compliance report drastically changes from 15% under to about 10% over.  The
material in both the wizard and detailed mode are the same.  Am I inputing
this data correctly?
Thanks for your help,
Steven Rutter