[Bldg-sim] LS-D vs SS-D vs SV-A reports in equest

Brian Fountain Brian.Fountain at sa-footprint.com
Tue May 16 10:49:43 PDT 2023

SS-D shows you the peak and annual heating and cooling loads including ventilation when the simulation is run on the annual weather.  It comes from the SYSTEMS + PLANT run.  (SS = system summary)

SV-A will show you the heating and cooling capacities of your systems – if you autosized your systems then this is where you will see the result of the autosizing. (SV = system verification)

LS-D is LOADS only – before the SYSTEM run so no ventilation and no reheat.  It essentially shows you envelope and infiltration loads shown by component in LS-C and LS-F.  As Jeff noted – the LOADs part of the run is done at the constant temperature and thermostat schedules are applied during the SYSTEMS run. (LS = loads summary & LV = loads verification)