[Bldg-sim] IBPSA-USA July 2021 Events Calendar

Steven Ayala sayala81 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 10:57:16 PDT 2021

View this email in your browser
<https://mailchi.mp/ibpsa.us/july-21-events-cal-3174990?e=[UNIQID]>
<http://ibpsa.us/>
 July 2021 Events

*Subscribe*
<https://ibpsa.us3.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=545ecdecc811a6e412a8810dd&id=0769126d70>
<https://www.ibpsa.us/ibpsa-usa-education-committee-python-programming-energy-modelers>
IBPSA-USA Education Committee: Python Programming for Energy Modelers
<https://www.ibpsa.us/ibpsa-usa-education-committee-python-programming-energy-modelers>

The building industry is exploding with data sources that impact the energy
performance of the built environment and health and well-being of
occupants. Spreadsheets just don’t cut it anymore as the sole analytics
tool for professionals in this field. This seminar focuses on outlining the
process of acquiring data science skills for building performance analysts
with little or no previous programming experience. Thank you to our
sponsors *Baumann Consulting* <https://baumann-us.com/> for supporting this
event.
When: July 14, 2021

Event Details
<https://www.ibpsa.us/ibpsa-usa-education-committee-python-programming-energy-modelers>
------------------------------
<https://www.ibpsa.us/ibpsa-usa-2021-semi-annual-virtual-meeting>
Sold Out: IBPSA-USA 2021 Semi-Annual Virtual Meeting
<https://www.ibpsa.us/ibpsa-usa-2021-semi-annual-virtual-meeting>

Join your fellow IBPSA-USA members to get updates on the organization's
activities, play a fun energy efficiency taboo game and win some goodies
through a spin-the-wheel raffle. Small breakout sessions have been planned
with the newly formed Emerging Professional and Students of IBPSA-USA
(EPSI) working group, and the Research Committee.

When: July 20, 2021

Event Details
<https://www.ibpsa.us/ibpsa-usa-2021-semi-annual-virtual-meeting>
------------------------------
<https://www.ibpsa.us/end-use-load-profiles-us-building-stock-residential-stock-model-calibration-and-validation>
End-Use Load Profiles for the U.S. Building Stock: Residential Stock Model
Calibration and Validation - Research Committee of IBPSA-USA
<https://www.ibpsa.us/end-use-load-profiles-us-building-stock-residential-stock-model-calibration-and-validation>

End-use load profiles are critically important to understanding the
time-sensitive value of energy efficiency, demand response, and other
distributed energy resources. The project team is using an innovative
approach that benefits from the reach, cost-effectiveness, and granularity
of data-driven and physics-based building stock modeling using the
ResStock™ and ComStock™ capabilities developed by NREL for the U.S.
Department of Energy. This presentation will provide an overview of the
project, give details on the residential timeseries end-use calibration and
validation efforts, and present a summary of the final products for the
project.

When: July 29, 2021

Event Details
<https://www.ibpsa.us/end-use-load-profiles-us-building-stock-residential-stock-model-calibration-and-validation>
See All Events <https://www.ibpsa.us/events>
Committees and Working Groups
We encourage all members to participate in our BEM Community. Our wide
array of Committees offer members the opportunity to participate in
important work, meeting new friends and feel great about moving our
industry forward. All committee meetings are open and we encourage everyone
to drop in anytime.

*See our meeting calendar for all upcoming meeting dates and times.*
<https://www.ibpsa.us/zoom-meeting-calendar>

   - Research <https://www.ibpsa.us/committees-and-working-groups#Research>
   - Education
   <https://www.ibpsa.us/committees-and-working-groups#Education>
   - Communications
   <https://www.ibpsa.us/committees-and-working-groups#communications>
   - Finance and Development
   <https://www.ibpsa.us/committees-and-working-groups#Development>
   - Building Data Exchange
   <https://www.ibpsa.us/committees-and-working-groups#DATA%20EXCHANGE>
   - Chapters <https://www.ibpsa.us/committees-and-working-groups#Chapters>

Thank you to our sponsors for their continued support!

Become an IBPSA-USA sponsor. <https://www.ibpsa.us/become-sponsor>See all
of our sponsors. <https://www.ibpsa.us/our-sponsors>
Platinum
<http://energy.gov/>

 Gold
<http://www.sce.com/>
Silver
<https://www.designbuilder.co.uk/>    <https://www.trane.com/>

  <https://www.edsltas.com/>    <http://www.iesve.com/>

  <https://www.group14eng.com/>    <https://www.cove.tools/>
<https://www.sketchup.com/> <http://www.atelierten.com/>
<https://www.sketchup.com/>

*Subscribe*
<https://ibpsa.us3.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=545ecdecc811a6e412a8810dd&id=0769126d70>
*Copyright © 2021 IBPSA-USA, All rights reserved.*

unsubscribe from this list
<https://ibpsa.us3.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=545ecdecc811a6e412a8810dd&id=0769126d70&e=[UNIQID]&c=269db0e067>
    update subscription preferences
<https://ibpsa.us3.list-manage.com/profile?u=545ecdecc811a6e412a8810dd&id=0769126d70&e=[UNIQID]&c=269db0e067>