[Bldg-sim] Job Opportunity for Senior Passive House Consultant

Andrew Peel andrew at peelpassivehouse.ca
Tue Jul 6 11:25:32 PDT 2021

Hi all

We have a job opportunity for a Full Time Senior Passive House Consultant

‍This is a unique opportunity to join a crack team of Passive House experts delivering some of the most advanced Passive House projects in North America. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated strong commitment to the Passive House industry and a track record of delivering certified Passive House projects. This can be as a Passive House Designer, Consultant, and/or Certifier.

Firm Profile:
Peel Passive House Consulting is a client-focused firm fully dedicated to providing Passive House services to the industry. We empower our clients to build towards a more sustainable future by delivering innovative solutions for the design and construction of energy-efficient, high performance buildings that meet today’s needs and anticipate tomorrow’s challenges. Our team approach their mission with passion, integrity, and competence. With over 40 years of combined experience in Passive House consulting and certification, we impart to your project the expertise needed to succeed.

For more details on the position and application, please visit:
https://www.peelpassivehouse.ca/job-opportunities

Kind Regards

Andrew Peel
Principal
Peel Passive House Consulting Ltd
[cid:image001.png at 01D77270.8B57A700]    [cid:image002.jpg at 01D77270.8B57A700]
Phone:    905 483 9925
Email:     andrew at peelpassivehouse.ca<mailto:andrew at peelpassivehouse.ca>
Web:       peelpassivehouse.ca<http://peelpassivehouse.ca/>

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D77270.8B57A700]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/peelphc>  [Instagram] <https://www.instagram.com/peelpassivehouse/>