[Bldg-sim] energy plus/open studio hourly results (DView)

Gurneet Singh gurneet at edsglobal.com
Mon Jun 17 07:04:12 PDT 2019

Hi Karol,

You can use the openstudio measure to export an output variable in csv or
xls file format. You have to use this in conjunction with Add Output
Variable measure.

Add Output Variable: https://bcl.nrel.gov/node/37843
Export Output Variable : https://bcl.nrel.gov/node/83268

I hope it helps.

Regards

Gurneet Singh
Director

Environmental Design Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
D-1/25, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi 110057

[m] +91 9899240140    [t] +91 11 2614 7085    [f] +91 11 4056 8633
gurneet at edsglobal.com | www.edsglobal.com