[Bldg-sim] energy plus/open studio hourly results (DView)

Michael J Witte mjwitte at gard.com
Mon Jun 17 08:48:21 PDT 2019

Another option is to export the idf file (or copy the final idf from the
OpenStudio output folders if there are measures) and run the simulation
using EP-Launch (or equivalent). The eso will automatically be converted
with the ReadVarsESO post-processer and saved as a csv file.

I don't know if there's a way to run ReadVarsESO within the OpenStudio
workflow.

Mike