[Bldg-sim] energy plus/open studio hourly results (DView)

Chris Yates chris.malcolm.yates at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 05:48:04 PDT 2019

Hi Karol

xEsoView always worked for me, but it is getting quite old now. You could
filter and sort through the .eso file and copy out (Ctrl-C) individual
time-series on an ad-hoc basis.

I checked the input/output reference and the ReadVarsESO postprocessor
appears to be the correct procedure.

I think the ECAM plugin for Excel has real potential as an ad-hoc results
viewer. However, it seemed to have a bit of an issue with converting the
date stamp from E+ format the last time I tried. Note that I'm on a UK
locale (our day and month are the correct way around!). It's probably not a
major thing to get around.

Cheers

Chris