[Bldg-sim] Integrated Design for students - topics and examples

Nagy, Gyorgy Zoltan nagy at utexas.edu
Fri May 18 15:54:42 PDT 2018

Hi Karol,

Here at The University of Texas, we did we did an integrated project in Fall 2017 between the school of architecture and the school of engineering students (both 3rd year). Here is a summary video: https://vimeo.com/263215364
And a summary write-up: https://nagy.caee.utexas.edu/integrated-design-course-with-school-of-architecture-concludes-with-exhibition/
This project was integrated into the regular curriculum of both classes.

In Spring 2018, we did a similar course on the graduate level between both schools (“Sustainable building design” in engineering and “Sustainable architecture” in the school of architecture.

Happy to talk more

Best regards,
Zoltan Nagy

--