[Bldg-sim] Integrated Design for students - topics and examples

Karol Bandurski karol.bandurski at put.poznan.pl
Fri May 18 08:13:39 PDT 2018

Dear Practitioners and Experts,

We are preparing new course in our Faculty: Sustainable
Construction/Buildings.

One of the subject is INTEGRATED DESIGN. Now, we are preparing lectures and
design classes for students in this subject.

1)      Do you have some interesting examples, especially of residential
buildings, that show synergy power of integrated design process?
(papers/reports)

2)      Do you have some guide or some hints and tips: what should consist
such subject (bachelor degree)?

Kind regards,
Karol

Karol BANDURSKI M. Sc.

Faculty of Civil and Environemntal Engeneering

Division of Heating, Air Conditioning and Air Protection

Poznan University of Technology

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Karol_Bandurski

 <http://www.put.poznan.pl/~karol.bandurski>
www.put.poznan.pl/~karol.bandurski