[Bldg-sim] LEED simulation in energy plus

Gurneet Singh gurneet at edsglobal.com
Mon Dec 14 20:23:08 PST 2015

Hi,

If you are planning to do the final calculation/model in Design builder ,
then it is better to prepare the geometry in design builder itself.
Preparing geometry is not that tough in DesignBuilder.

Regards

Gurneet Singh
Director

Environmental Design Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
D-1/25, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi 110057

[m] +91 9899240140    [t] +91 11 2614 7085    [f] +91 11 4056 8633
gurneet at edsglobal.com | www.edsglobal.com