[Bldg-sim] LEED simulation in energy plus

Jim Dirkes jim at buildingperformanceteam.com
Tue Dec 15 04:02:37 PST 2015

If DesignBuilder can import and IDF, that's a very new feature that I was
unaware of.  (I think you should confirm it.)

James V Dirkes II, PE, BEMP, LEED AP
CEO/President
The Building Performance Team Inc.
1631 Acacia Dr, GR, Mi 49504

Direct: 616.450.8653
jim at buildingperformanceteam.com

Website <http://buildingperformanceteamcom>l  LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/pub/jim-dirkes/7/444/413>

Love is the bridge over which Truth travels