[Bldg-sim] Join the Climate Short Course on Building Information Modelling

Anne Bartens anne.bartens at climate-kic.org
Mon Aug 31 07:33:32 PDT 2015

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D0E40A.C372A220]

Join our Climate Short Course on Building Information Modelling and Energy Analysis Tools!

Find Technical Solutions towards a Low-Carbon Built Environment during our 2-day professional training programme for building designers and other building practitioners.

Location: Birmingham, West Midlands, UK
Dates: 5-6 November, 2015

The course gives you an opportunity to:

*Learn what needs to be considered early in building design in order to enhance energy performance
*Learn how to integrate BIM modelling and energy analysis data and how to collaborate on this
*Become part of an ever-growing network of professionals and researchers within the Climate-KIC community
*Gain training that is suitable for meeting Continuous Professional Training (CPD) requirements

Apply online:
http://www.climate-kic.org/programmes/short-courses/birmingham/

About Climate-KIC:
Climate-KIC is a leading European public-private organization in the field of innovation to address climate change funded by the European Institute of Innovation and Technology. Our purpose is to accelerate the process of translating knowledge into practice. We do this with partners from the private and public sector and major research institutions in Europe and beyond.
Our organization headquarters in London and we have centres across Europe in France, Germany, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Denmark and the UK. Further, we are represented in the regions of Valencia, Central Hungary, Emilia Romagna, Lower Silesia, Hessen and the West Midlands. In these centres we support Start-up companies, bring together partners on innovation projects and educate students and professionals to bring about a connected, creative transformation of knowledge and ideas into products and services that help mitigate and adapt to climate change.