[Bldg-sim] Extension of deadline for JAE Special Issue on Advances in Building Energy to Oct 31, 2015

Ralph Muehleisen muehleisen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 06:44:37 PDT 2015

I’d like to announce an extension of the deadline for a special issue of
the Journal of Architectural Engineering (JAE) on the topic of “Advances in
Energy Efficient Building Systems and Operations”. The new deadline is
October 31, 2015.  Attached is a PDF of the call for papers with more
details.  I will be the editor for the special issue.

Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, energy efficiency in
HVAC systems and controls, building system fault detection and diagnostics,
lighting systems and controls, building envelopes, energy simulation, and
occupant behavior.  Please note that in addition to new technical papers,
JAE is happy to publish well written case studies.

JAE is a fully peer reviewed publication of ASCE.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you have questions or of the
list scrubs the PDF from this message.

Ralph

Ralph Muehleisen, Ph.D., P.E., LEED AP, FASA, INCE Bd. Cert.
Principal Building Scientist, Argonne National Laboratory
Joint Staff, Computation Institute, University of Chicago
Adjunct Associate Professor, Illinois Institute of Technology
r <muehleisen at gmail.com>muehleisen at anl.gov, cel:708-655-9954