[TRNSYS-users] severe 408 when generating ISM and SHM matrix

Marion Hiller Hiller at Transsolar.com
Tue May 8 06:42:20 PDT 2018

Dear Karol,

The shading algorithm tries to access element 41 of the array INTSOLON which is defined for 40 elements only.
We do have these kinds of checks active for all our routines in order avoid wrong results due to mismatch.

Without having a look at your project, it is impossible to give further advice.
You may send your project directly to hotline at transsoar.com<mailto:hotline at transsoar.com> for debugging.

Please indicate which version of Trnsys you are using as well as your Trnsys license number.

Marion

Dipl.-Ing. Marion Hiller
TRANSSOLAR Energietechnik GmbH
Stuttgart - Munich - New York - Paris
t: +49.711.67976.0<tel:%2B49.711.67976.27>   f: +49.711.67976.11<tel:%2B49.711.67976.11>
www.transsolar.com/<http://www.transsolar.com/>

KlimaEngineering - Technologien für energieeffizientes Bauen und Nutzerkomfort in Gebäuden
Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH, Curiestrasse 2, 70563 Stuttgart
Amtsgericht Stuttgart - HRB 23347 / Steuernummer: 99073/00911 / USt-IdNr.: DE 152272639