[TRNSYS-users] Two instances of a type in one simulation

Christian Herløv Krintel via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Fri May 20 08:38:29 PDT 2016

Dear TRNSYS users,
I have a multizone building model, where I want to use two PCM
components (Type 399) to model the ceilings of two adjacent rooms.
When I run the simulation I noticed that the two components somehow
share information. The PCM temperature is the same in both components.

I tried to switch the component order in the Control Cards, which
changes the PCM temperature, but they are still equal.
How can I run two instances of a type side-by-side? Is this a limitation
in how Type 399 was programmed?

Best Regards
Christian