[TRNSYS-users] Multi-obj Opt.

Chaminda Ranaweera via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue May 17 10:51:35 PDT 2016

Hello,

I hereby attach a photo of a building. I want to find the
solar radiation on both roofs separately. How can I do it.
Once I import .idf file to Trnsys and run; it shows only
one roof with 5 degrees of inclination only (attachment
2).

Please kindly tell me that how to find solar radiation on
both roofs separately.

We are going install Solar PV panels on both roofs
separately. We need to know the energy production
separately.

"Trnsys" has confirmed the capability of doing analysis
with shaded buildings (to the CUTEC, Clausthal University)
prior to the purchase of the software. Now we are
struggling to do that analysis. Please help us.

Thank You

Chaminda Ranaweera

On Tue, 17 May 2016 13:14:19 +0300
  Georgios Kyriakarakos via