[Equest-users] Regarding error in modeling

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 11:29:14 PDT 2011

If these are new spaces that you created it may be that you have not
assigned a zone name to them. To check, go into your air side of the HVAC
system, and get into Create a Zone screen and see if those to spaces show
up. If they do and you want them there then create their zones and move the
to the HVAC system you want them to be in.

Carol

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 8:12 AM, Nick Caton <ncaton at smithboucher.com> wrote:

> Hi Ashok,
>
> Open your .BDL file (notepad), find the "ERROR" text and the adjacent
> description of the problem, and that should help you resolve exactly
> what the problem is. Alternatively, you may be able to use the dialog in
> front of you to navigate to the source of the error within the eQuest
> interface.
>
> Looks on the surface and by your description that one or more zones is
> referencing one or more spaces that don't exist anymore or have been
> renamed.  You probably need to delete the offending zones & adjust
> systems as necessary, or else recreate/rename/reassign the
> offending/missing spaces.
>
> ~Nick
>

> NICK CATON, E.I.T.
> PROJECT ENGINEER