[TRNSYS-users] Problem about GENOPT and TrnOPT

张潇寒 xhzhang810 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 18:51:45 PDT 2023

Dear Officer of Trnsys:

I encountered a problem when using the TrnOPT to optimize my program.

The TRNOPT reported an error: "The program could not find all the files.
Please check your directory settings".
[image: 520d21e0-812a-4f94-b37f-ad2896656059.png]
However, I have checked the directory of the GENOpt folder, Java files, and
the Main TRNSYS directory, which are correct. And the program was running
well when I tried to run the example program.

Besides, I have also checked the external files of the TRNSYS program, the
link of them is also correct, and the program can be run when not using
TrnOPT.

I'm not sure what has caused this problem, I'd sincerely appreciate it if
you could help me solve this problem.