[TRNSYS-users] Issue with Running Simulation in Simulation Studio - Multiple Thermal Zones

Souad Lak s.lakjiri.al at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 09:43:50 PDT 2023

Dear TRNSYS community,
I am writing to seek assistance regarding a problem while attempting to run
a simulation in Simulation Studio.

Upon attempting to run the simulation with the provided input file, I
noticed that there was no resulting output for the project creation. After
reviewing the file, I suspect that the considerable number of thermal zones
(142 in total) might be a contributing factor.Given that my computer has 12
GB of installed memory, with 11.9 GB being usable.
To provide further context, here's an overview of the file's statistics:

File Size: [1765 KB]
Objects in the File:
Zones: 142
Base Surfaces: [1290]
Sub Surfaces: [266]
Shading Surfaces: [3]
Other Objects: [30]
Total objects: 1731

Thank you in advance for your assistance. I look forward to hearing from
you soon.

Warm regards,
Souad Lakjiri
Electrical Project Engineer